This version sees the SQLite Database being written to and a value being read from it.
Now the database has all of the GPS fixes written to it.
When CaptureRoute starts a new Route it will read the highest Route Number stored in the database and record the new Route as 1 more than that.
The notification ( called a toast, because it pops up) will let you know the new Route Number.
Also there is now a Progress Spinner on the top bar of Capture Route to let you know that it is still running and I have disabled screen rotation to stop it from restarting. (After I have switched the main content display from a TableView to a ListView I will come back and have a look at getting it to work in landscape mode)
This installer is hosted on dev-host.org because I still can’t figure out how to host files on this website.
I chose dev-host because:
- they don’t throw captcha’s at you
- they aim there service at legitimate file owners
- their ads are relatively unobtrusive
I’ve actually been working on 0.0.5 for some time already, so look forward to:
- Recording GPS Fixes for longer than 60 seconds
- Finally seeing something on a map
- More pretty icons and interface